At First Graphene we supply production-scale volumes of high-quality graphene products, formulated for use by customers in their materials and finished products.
As the world’s leading graphene supplier, we have a fully integrated graphene supply chain. We own our own graphite mining facilities in Sri Lanka, where graphite ore with a purity of over 90% is extracted using the latest and highly efficient mining technologies.
Advanced graphene manufacture
Graphite ore is then transported to our advanced manufacturing centre in Australia, where it is converted to graphene, using a proprietary single-step, high-yield electrochemical exfoliation process.
This enables us to manufacture large volumes of extremely high purity graphene, under controlled conditions, which are constantly monitored and quality approved, before being shipped to customers around the world.
We are the only graphene supplier to have:
- A truly robust supply chain, with protected and carefully managed sources of raw materials
- The ability to manufacture at scale using advanced, proven and reliable technology
- Consistent, high-purity graphene materials, with scientifically tested and quantified characterisation data
- Extensive customer and technical support services, for new product development and testing
- Full quality and product accreditations, including REACH and AICIS
- Stable and competitive pricing.
Graphene suppliers for a wide range of industrial applications
We supply graphene products to customers throughout industry, including composites and elastomers for use in mining and quarrying, personal protection equipment (PPE) and leisure systems.
As a leading graphene supplier, and a Tier 1 partner at the Graphene Engineering and Innovation Centre (GEIC) in Manchester in the UK, we are actively involved in discussions with customers across industry. These include projects and trials to explore new and innovative ways of exploiting the power of graphene in real-world applications, creating ever stronger, lighter and more advanced materials.
To learn more about how we’re using our expertise as a leading graphene supplier, please follow the links below highlighting our PureGRAPH® applications:
ENHANCING THE PROPERTIES OF CUSTOMERS’ PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS ACROSS INDUSTRIES AND APPLICATIONS WORLDWIDE
To find out more please get in touch.