Graphene in composites & polymers
Reduce composite weight & increase strength
Graphene can revolutionise the performance of your composite and polymer materials:
- Weight reduction by over 30%
- Increase strength by over 30%
- Improve thermal and electrical conductivity
Our free to download white paper tells you more.
Fill in the form below and we’ll email the white paper to you.
Easily mixed with materbatch & resins
PureGRAPH® graphene powder from First Graphene is characterised by its high quality, non-aggregated, uniform sized graphene nanoplatelets; the material has extremely low defect levels and is free from metallic contaminants. This means that PureGRAPH® is easy to work with and use, dispersing evenly and consistently in polyurethane thermosets and composite materials.
A small amount of graphene – typically less than 1% by volume – added to polyurethane thermosets and composite materials can enhance their strength by over 30%, enabling their weight to be reduced by a similar factor. Graphene will also increase the thermal conductivity of polymers and composites.
Read our free white paper for more on:
- The revolutionary characteristics of graphene-enhanced polymers and composites
- The importance of using the correct diffusion techniques to ensure that desired material properties are achieved
- Industrial application examples