Graphene in composites & polymers
Reduce composite weight & increase strength
Graphene can revolutionise the performance of your composite and polymer materials:
- Weight reduction by over 30%
- Increase strength by over 30%
- Improve thermal and electrical conductivity
Our free to download white paper tells you more.
Easily mixed with materbatch & resins
PureGRAPH® graphene powder from First Graphene is characterised by its high quality, non-aggregated, uniform sized graphene nanoplatelets; the material has extremely low defect levels and is free from metallic contaminants. This means that PureGRAPH® is easy to work with and use, dispersing evenly and consistently in polyurethane thermosets and composite materials.
A small amount of graphene – typically less than 1% by volume – added to polyurethane thermosets and composite materials can enhance their strength by over 30%, enabling their weight to be reduced by a similar factor. Graphene will also increase the thermal conductivity of polymers and composites.
Read our free white paper for more on:
- The revolutionary characteristics of graphene-enhanced polymers and composites
- The importance of using the correct diffusion techniques to ensure that desired material properties are achieved
- Industrial application examples
Fill in the form below and we’ll email the white paper to you.